Advanced Social Psychology: The State of the Science
Primary: Advanced Social Psychology: The State of the Science.pdf - 41,376 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Advanced Social Psychology: The State of the Science.pdf - 33,289 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Advanced Social Psychology: The State of the Science.pdf - 39,252 KB/Sec
- Discovering Statistics Using IBM SPSS Statistics, 4th Edition
- Explaining Psychological Statistics
- MMPI-2: Assessing Personality and Psychopathology
- Psychodynamic Therapy: A Guide to Evidence-Based Practice
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Ethical Practice of Psychology in Organizations (Society for Industrial & Organizational Psychology (Siop) S)
- Physiology of Behavior (12th Edition)
- Assessing and Managing Risk in Psychological Practice: An Individualized Approach
- Social Psychological Foundations of Clinical Psychology
- Fundamentals of Clinical Supervision (5th Edition) (Merrill Counseling (Hardcover))
This edited volume is a textbook for advanced social psychology courses. Its primary target audience is first-year graduate students (MA or PhD) in social psychlogy, although it is also appropriate for upper-level undergraduate courses in social psychology and for doctoral students in disciplines connecting to social psychology (e.g., marketing, organizational behavior). The authors of the chapters are world-renowned leaders on their topic, and they have written these chapters to be engaging and accessible to students who are just learning the discipline.
After reading this book, you will be able to understand almost any journal article or conference presentation in any field of social psychology. You will be able to converse competently with most social psychologists in their primary research domain, a use skill that is relevant not only in daily life but also when interviewing for a faculty position. And, most importantly, you will be equipped with the background knowledge to forge ahead more confidently with your own research.