Book Title: Cracking the New SAT Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2016: Created for the Redesigned 2016 Exam (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related Books****AS SEEN ON THE TODAY SHOW!****
SUCCEED ON THE NEW SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 6 full-length practice tests created specifically for the redesigned exam, brand-new content reviews, and updated scoring strategies, this Premium Edition of Cracking the New SAT covers every facet of this challenging test.
Big changes are coming to the SAT in 2016—and students planning on taking the test after March 2016 need to prepare for an exam that's a little bit longer and a lot more complex. The Princeton Review's Cracking the New SAT, Premium Edition,
is an all-in-one resource designed specifically for students taking the Redesigned SAT. With
this book, you'll get:Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the New SAT
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
· Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder The Changes You Need to Know for a High Score.
· Hands-on exposure to the new four-choice format and question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and student-produced responses
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages as well as higher-level math problems
· Up-to-date information on the New SAT so you know what to expect on test dayPractice That Gets You to Excellence.
· 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online)
that are fully aligned with the redesigned exam
· Drills for each new test section—Reading, Writing and Language, and Math
· Detailed answer explanations for every practice question Plus, with Cracking the New SAT, Premium Edition, you'll get online access to our exclusive Premium Portal for an extra competitive edge:·
Multi-week study plan guides·
Exclusive access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips·
Special “SAT Insider” section packed with helpful info on picking a perfect school, writing essays that stand out, and need-to-know details about the New SAT
Prep with confidence when you prep with The Princeton Review!