Handbook of the Teaching of Psychology
Primary: Handbook of the Teaching of Psychology.pdf - 40,417 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Handbook of the Teaching of Psychology.pdf - 33,619 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Handbook of the Teaching of Psychology.pdf - 44,111 KB/Sec
- McKeachie's Teaching Tips
- Scholarship Assessed: Evaluation of the Professoriate
- Scholarship Assessed: Evaluation of the Professoriate by Charles E. Glassick (1997-08-15)
- Teaching Psychology: A Step-By-Step Guide, Second Edition
- Explaining Creativity: The Science of Human Innovation
- McKeachie's Teaching Tips: Strategies, Research, and Theory for College and University Teachers
- First Impressions
- Learning Fifth Edition
- Forensic Psychology
- Favorite Activities for the Teaching of Psychology (Activities Handbook for the Teaching of Psychology)
- Uses concise and targeted chapters, written by leading scholars in the field, to explore a myriad of challenges in the teaching of psychology.
- Employs a prescriptive approach to offer strategies and solutions to frequently occurring dilemmas.
- Covers the gamut of current topics of interest to all current and future teachers of psychology.